The Global FinTech Hackcelerator 2017, powered by KPMG Digital Village, is looking for innovative and exciting ideas to address problems faced by the financial industry.
We have 100 problem statements across three focus areas: Customer-Facing, Financial Inclusion, and RegTech, and a General category, and believe your experience and innovative solution has the potential to address them.
The top 20 teams shortlisted for the Global FinTech Hackcelerator can look forward to:
- Working with real client owners to contextualise your solution to their needs
- Market entry and/or expansion into Singapore and the Asia-Pacific region
- Receiving guidance and support from industry experts, subject matter experts and regulatory bodies
- Building and nurturing lasting relationships with a community of passionate professionals and game changers
- Receiving a cash stipend of up to S$20,000
Applications for the Global FinTech Hackcelerator are now open and will close on 15 July 2017. To find out more about the programme and view the problem statements, please visit our official website at http://www.fintechfestival.sg/hackcelerator/!
What are you waiting for? Apply now at https://matchi.biz/hackcelerator-registration! or get in touch at email@example.com
You may apply to multiple problem statements, or submit a general application for any category. Do also share this with your networks or anyone who may be interested!
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application!